lundi, novembre 22, 2004

Why Are All Dead Rich Relatives Named Walter?

Those of you who have followed the saga of our friend Dr. Polymer Noyz and his dear departed (and hitherto unknown) Uncle Walter probably share my fond memories of how Polymer so masterfully toyed with one Mr. Colin Fritz, allegedly of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.

Sadly, I don't have the time or inclination to screw with Dr. Ubah Anyadiegwu in the same fashion—although dear God, that is fun to say. However, I couldn't help but notice that my own dearly departed rich relative is also named Walter. I'm not quite sure what to deduce from that, other than the possibility that, in the entire African subcontinent, the only American first name that is known is, apparently, Walter.

I also find it curious that Dr. Anyadiegwu spells his name with two A's in his letter, but there is only one A in his email address. I point this out just in case Dr. Noyz desires to write back to Dr. Anyadiegwu on my behalf; it might be wise to address any emails to both spellings. :)


Dr. Ubah Anyadiegwu.
Assistant Deputy Director,
Credit and Control office
International Trust Bank Plc.
ICON House, 6th Floor, Idejo Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email:dr_ubahanydiegwu@yahoo.fr

Dear Dietrich,

I am Dr. Ubah Anaydiegwu, Assistant Deputy Director, Credit and Control with the International Trust Bank Plc. I was personal account manager to one late Engineer Walter Dietrich, of your country, who till his death was a contractor with Impressario Nigeria Limited, Moenier Oil & Gas Consult and Nigerian Ports authority.

On the 28th of November 1999, Engr. walter, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Gwagwalada express road and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. At the time of his death, Walter had a deposit of $15.6 Million which was proceed of a contract work he just concluded with the Nigerian Ports authority. The payment was made with an Ecobank cheque which I personally cleared.

Unfortunately, till this moment no one has come as his relation for his deposit with us. My colleagues and I humbly request your attention to this matter so that we can present you as his next of kin or beneficiary to his deposit. It is not a very difficult thing to do especially as you share the same last name with him and it will not take time too. All we need is to change the name and particulars of his next of kin to yours in our computer database and we file in an application for the release of the fund through the Probate Office in your name.

It does not necessarilly mean that you must be here to conclude the deal, we may request that the money be sent to Europe or even the United States for payment. Please contact me as quickly as possible on phone 234-80-356-55193 or email;dr_ubahanydiegwu@yahoo.fr, We will talk about the sharing ratio as soon as you get in touch with me.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE GIVEN EMAIL ADDRESS ie;dr_ubahanydiegwu@yahoo.fr}

Kind regards,

Dr. Ubah Anaydiegwu
Can't wait to get the money, Ubah.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

When I recieved my dead relative notice from Barrister whoever, his name was Walter also. The last name was missing a N that would make it the same as my sur name. I didn't address that with dear barrister, but did with the financial guy. Anyway, I replied with scathing loser comments and police report threats and attorneys. Then I inserted some info from scam o rama.com and advised said barrister to have a nice loser life.

The response to that email is non-existent presently. Although, I did recieve a reply from the financial guy when I inquired on the correct spelling of said deceased's last name, and was cheerfully assured it was identical to my sur name. OOOh, how I can't wait to be a gazillionare or some such thing! YEA RIGHT!!!! Where do these people come from and what are they getting out of it? And why on earth do the have thousands of email addresses? We may never know, that info is tucked away with our "millions" for sure!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home